Saturday 1 August 2015

ex citadel foundry knights

In an earlier post I talked about the haul of figures I came back to Australia with after my trip to Foundry UK. Well I've painted up most of the knights I purchased which I've been using as foot guard in a couple of Kings of War games I've played in the last month. They are lovely figures to paint although they weren't easy to clean up beforehand because of excess flash and some slippage in the molds. Seems to be a common problem with Foundry stuff as the other figures I've got and have cleaned had the same issue. Having said that they are nice figures though and over the coming months (probably years!) I'll work my way through them. Anyway here is what I've finished:





At some stage I'll go back and do the whites of the eyes of the three figures above. 

1 comment: