Thursday 20 November 2014

Latest work

Bit of a mixed bunch this lot - I've always got a number of little projects on the go so I'm regularly finishing off figures from a number of games/ranges. Anyway here they are:

Various chaos dwarfs and a Marauder/Thug


Morbius the Liche, Mud Elemental and Night Horror Ghost


Golden Heroes Supervillian and Bob Olley ogre
The Golden Heroes figure represents the start of another slow burn project. I must say some of the figures in that range are pretty cool. The scale of them is such that they could easily be used in skirmish games of Rogue Trader or Judge Dredd. I'm aiming to get a number of these sone over summer when the longer days (well in the antipodes at least!) helps my painting.


1 comment:

  1. Nice work on the metal of the Chaos dwarfs and thug. This thug is a model I rarely see.

    ReplyDelete