Monday 10 July 2017

Repainted marauder dark elves

As the title suggests my latest work involves repainting some marauder dark elves I bought off a fellow collector on Facebook. The paint job on the figures was pretty decent so I decided not to strip these but to repaint them using the colour scheme the previous owner used as a guide. In the end I painted over the figures entirely but I have to give credit to the previous owner as the colour schemes I used are close to the original paint jobs. The bases on two of the figures are pretty much as I got them whilst I redid one of them as I damaged the snow when trimming mould lines off the figure. Anyway here they are:




1 comment:

  1. Good choice in not stripping the minis. Sometimes they just need purking up a little. Nice little paint jobs on a some classic dark elves :)

    ReplyDelete